A fanless Mini PC, designed for blissful silence and configured for power and multiscreen applications. With its stylish understated looks would compliment any audio visual or office experience. Thanks to its specifically designed Fanless Cooling system, it offers completely silent operation whilst simultaneously removing the chance of dust building up within the machine, one of the most common killers of fan powered computers.
This Mini PC will demolish every day tasks such as web browsing, office applications and Audio/Video playback in 4k UHD. Additionally it can handle virtual machine, workstation and even light server workloads.
Powerful, yet energy efficient desktop, based on a compact design that fits in anywhere, allowing you to free up space on your desk. Its simple design makes it compatible with the style of any home or office.
Full Featured, thin client Mini PC with 5x Protection 2 for dependable stability, DDR4 and EZ Flash Bios Updates
Advanced Bios profile with AI Suite 3 (One stop access to innovative Asus features) and Fan Xpert (Dedicated fan controls)
Built in support for M.2 SSD gives you the speed and performance you crave in a Mini PC. M.2 SSDs deliver data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps, making them the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive – so you spend less time waiting and more time getting work done
Intel’s 10th Generation Processors
As mentioned, this PC takes advantage of Intel’s latest 10th Gen Intel CPUs. These processors have broken the mould as they now feature more cores and threads compared to previous generations. The Core i3 now features four cores and the i5 and i7 versions are now 6-8 core CPUs, which is an increase of two cores for each processor. As well as an increase in core count, the amount of threads for each CPU has also gone up, meaning more multi-tasking can be achieved. These additional cores and threads really make the 8th Generation a great performer. For example, the Core i3 CPU is now equivalent in terms of performance to the 7th Gen Core i5 – giving you more performance for less money.
Don’t let its size fool you though, this little machine boasts top of the line Desktop CPU’s rarely seen in a system of this size, delivering possibly the highest performance per Litre of any pre-built and fully upgradeable system on the market today!
- Two cases available – Silver or Black – Both are fanless aluminium cases, giving the unit the premium look and feel that it deserves.
- No internal moving parts or fan based air flow *Silent only when no HDD is chosen
- Dirt, dust and other airborne particles are not attracted to the system.
- No noise, a completely silent system.
- Optional Passive Graphics Card enabling 4 display outputs, 2x HDMI 1x Display Port 1x DVI 1xVGA – 6th Display available via USB 3.0 to HDMI
- Up to 32GB DDR4 RAM 3,000MHz
- Flexible dual-storage design using M.2 SSD and a 2.5 inch HDD or SSD in combination.
- Built in support for M.2 SSD gives you the speed and performance you crave in a Mini PC. M.2 SSDs deliver data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps, making them the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive – so you spend less time waiting and more time getting work done.
- Any SSD, if selected will be an NVME M.2 and will also be allocated as the primary drive so we will install your operating system onto the SSD, greatly improving response time, even in general use.
- Rear Panel: 2x USB 3.0 4x USB 2.0 1x USB Type C – 1x Ethernet Ports, Audio Jacks, Optical Audio Port
- Front Panel: 2x USB 3.0
- 2x HDMI Out + 1x Display Port Out (Max Resolution – 4096×2160 @60Hz via DP)
- Built in Wi-Fi 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.0
- Optical drive is optional
- Operating System, Pre-installed and activated – Lifetime licence.
- Measurements 10cm x 24cm x 25cm ( H x W x D)
- Power Cable
- 2x Wi-Fi Antenna
- Mini PC
We don’t just choose quieter parts, we choose the quietest, best performing parts available and assemble them cleanly to optimize airflow and minimize the slightest vibration. We don’t just replace one or two parts in our Fanless c’s with relatively quiet components, we replace each component with the quietest part available.
In addition to silent parts our systems are built with pride for many years of use. From start to finish, we anticipate, research, and test each system for maximum compatibility and performance; all while being absolutely silent. You will be amazed at how quiet our systems are!
And like always, Inside-Tech backs these systems with a one year warranty along with the best professional, courteous technical service and support on the market today. Not sure what configuration would best suit you? Contact our Sales Team to receive a custom quote!