Intel Z590 (LGA 1200) ATX gaming motherboard with 16 DrMOS power stages, PCIe 4.0, three M.2 slots, Intel WiFi 6 and 2.5 Gb Ethernet, HDMI, DisplayPort USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C, SATA 6 Gbps, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 support and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced power solution: 14+2 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, military-grade components and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: Enlarged VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe 4.0, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C, front panel header for USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C and Thunderbolt 4 support
- Made for online gaming: Intel WiFi 6, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Two-way AI Noise Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
- Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line out and 103 dB SNR for line in
Durable. Stable. Reliable.
Decked out in the heroic white livery worn by the RX-78-2 of the Mobile Suit GUNDAM anime series, ASUS Z590 WIFI GUNDAM EDITION is a special-edition motherboard that propels the latest Intel platform to new heights with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with the precision one expects from the Earth Federation Space Force and employing top-grade components as well as an upgraded power solution and comprehensive cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering stability.
Cooler by Design
1.6X larger VRM heatsink
The extensive surface area of the large, high-mass heatsink covers the VRM and choke to improve heat dissipation. The total surface area of the VRM heatsink is 1.6X that of the previous generation.
High-quality thermal pads help transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
Three M.2 slots with heatsinks
Each M.2 slot has a dedicated heatsink keep the M.2 SSDs at optimum operating temperature to ensure consistent performance and reliability.
Uultrafast Networking for Smoother Gameplay
The embedded Intel WiFi 6 module is compatible with the 802.11ax standard and pushes theoretical peak bandwidth up to an incredible 2.4 Gbps. Perhaps more importantly for power users, it's optimized for more efficient operation on crowded networks. Pair your GUNDAM motherboard with any ASUS WiFi 6 router and experience a new level of connection.