The CORSAIR MP600 PRO XT Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe 1.4 M.2 SSD provides extreme storage performance, using Gen4 PCIe technology to achieve unbelievably fast sequential read and write speeds.
- Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance: A PCIe Gen4 x4 controller delivers up to 7,100MB/sec sequential read and 6,800MB/sec sequential write speeds, for phenomenal read, write, and response times that leave standard M.2 SSDs in the dust.
- Your PC Made Faster: Load games, boot Windows, open and transfer files, all faster than ever.
- High-speed Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe 1.4 M.2 Interface: Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 PRO XT delivers incredible storage performance
- High-Density 3D TLC NAND: Provides the ideal mix of performance and endurance to keep your drive performing at its best for years.
- Stylish Aluminum Heatspreader: Helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance.
- Outstanding Endurance: Guaranteed for up to 3,000TB Written, the MP600 PRO XT’s longevity ensures that it reliably stores your data through many years of use.
- More Than 1M+ IOPS: High input/output operations per second mean your system and games load faster than ever.
- Compact M.2 2280 Form-Factor: Fits directly onto your motherboard.
- Backward Compatibility with PCIe Gen3: The versatility to run in a multitude of systems.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Software: Enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure erase and firmware updates.
- Comprehensive Five-Year Warranty: Long-term reliability and industry-leading customer support for peace of mind.
Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance
A PCIe Gen4 x4 extreme data performance controller delivers phenomenal read, write, and response times that leave standard M.2 SSDs in the dust.
- Sequential Read/Write Speed: Up to 7,100/6,100 MB/s
- Random Read/Write Speed (4KB): Up to 950K/1.2M IOPS
High-Speed Gen4 Pcie X4 Nvme 1.4 M.2 Interface
Leveraging PCIe Gen4 NVMe 1.4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 PRO XT delivers incredible storage performance.
Built-In Aluminum Heatspreader
Helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance.
High-Density 3D TLC NAND