The CORSAIR H100x RGB ELITE liquid CPU cooler combines brilliant cooling and refined aesthetics, equipped with CORSAIR SP120 RGB ELITE Series PWM fans that deliver powerful airflow with AirGuide technology.
With a modern pump head design and stunning RGB lighting effects, the H100x RGB ELITE matches great cooling performance with mesmerizing lighting. Control lighting via a 5V ARGB connector, widely compatible with a huge range of motherboards, or use CORSAIR iCUE software (requires a CORSAIR iCUE controller, sold separately). With a thermally optimized copper cold plate and easy installation on the latest Intel® and AMD® processors, the H100x RGB ELITE turns the lights on as it cools your CPU off.
- Perfect for first-timers and novice builders, containing everything needed to keep your processor running at peak performance.
- Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and simple installation on the latest Intel® and AMD® motherboard sockets including LGA 1700, 1200,115X, and 2066, plus AMD Socket AM4.
- Easy operation thanks to 5V ARGB motherboard lighting control, or connect to an RGB lighting controller for lighting compatibility with nearly any build configuration.
- Enable advanced control with CORSAIR iCUE software for system monitoring and synchronized lighting with your iCUE ecosystem (requires a CORSAIR iCUE lighting controller, sold separately).
- Cooled by a 240mm radiator and two 120mm CORSAIR SP RGB ELITE Series AirGuide fans, delivering powerful PWM-controlled airflow between 400 and 1,500 RPM and eight individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan.
- 5 year warranty for extended peace of mind.
- Equipped with a thermally optimized copper cold plate with pre-applied thermal compound and low-noise pump design for high-performance, quiet cooling.
- Contemporary pump head design, with 16 individually addressable diffused RGB LEDs, provides a unique look and stunning lighting effects.