A true all-purpose fan, offering excellent airflow and outstanding 100,000-hour life expectancy thanks to its LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearing
- High grade LLS bearing with class leading 100,000 hours MTBF.
- Equipped with a counter-pull magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing
- Fan geometry optimized for a good balance between static pressure and maximum airflow, resulting in good performance in all usage scenarios
- Aerodynamically shaped stator struts including the wire strut. Helps reduce noise and unwanted turbulence.
- Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades which result in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades further reducing the humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- A "trip wire" on the rear side of the blades near the leading edge. The trip wire introduces a larger turbulent boundary layer at an earlier stage, this delays the layer separation and improves both airflow and noise characteristics.
- The customized design of the Dynamic Series fans contributes to a beautiful, cool build
- Aerodynamic stator with embedded wiring helps reduce noise and unwanted turbulence
- Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades, resulting in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades help to eliminate the humming noise produced when the blades pass stator struts
- Trip wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat elements that negatively affect performance, providing an overall more efficient and quiet fan environment
- High-grade LLS bearing with 100,000-hour MTBF delivers long-lasting dependability
- Counter-balanced magnet reduces axial tension on the bearing, resulting in less wear over time