The Intel NUC Mini PC re-imagines the desktop PC, a small computer with the power of a desktop, packing features for home entertainment, light gaming or office functionality.
- A powerful Intel® Core™ 12th Gen machine inside a tiny NUC chassis
- i5 1240p – Max 4.4Ghz 12 Cores
- i7 1260p – Max 4.7GHz 12 Cores
- Intel XE Graphics – Perfect for light professional workloads and even light gaming at 1080p.
- Up to 64GB DDR4 RAM
- Flexible dual-storage design using M.2 SSD and a 2.5 inch HDD or SSD in combination
- Display Outputs: 2x HDMI 2.0 Out (4k 60Hz) – 1x Mini Display Port 1.4 Out (4k 60Hz) – 1x USB-C (4k 60Hz) –
- Rear Panel Ports: 4x USB 3.0 – 1x Ethernet Port 1x DC in
- Front Panel Ports: 2x USB 2.0 – 1 x USB-C – 1x Headphone and Microphone Jack
- 19V – Low Power Consumption
- TPM Installed – WIndows 11 Ready
- Auto Power On – PXE Boot – 24 Hour Operation
The Intel NUC Mini PC re-imagines the desktop PC into a pint sized package, letting you work, study or play in any room
A small computer with the power of a desktop, packing features for home entertainment, light gaming or office functionality.
Return On Investment
Buying new PCs for your employees is a significant capital outlay. However, thanks to the their low power consumption and productivity-boosting performance upgrading to a Inside Tech Mini PC can help save money in the long term.
- 4 monitor display supported via 2x HDMI 1x Display Port 1x USB-C
- Built in Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2 x USB3.0, 4X USB2.0, 1 x USb-C
- Gigabit LAN port for Ethernet connection
- 4GB DDR4 RAM (can be increased to 64gb)
- Built in support for M.2 SSD gives you the speed and performance you crave in a Mini PC. M.2 SSDs deliver data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps, making them the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive – so you spend less time waiting and more time getting work done.
- Any SSD, if selected will be an NVME M.2 and will also be allocated as the primary drive so we will install your operating system onto the SSD, greatly improving response time, even in general use.
- TPM can be enabled in BIOS
- Quiet and efficient operation.
- 64Bit Operating System, Preinstalled and activated – Lifetime licence.
- Power: 19v – Under 40W
- Dimensions: 13cm x 12cm x 4.8cm
- Power Cable
- Vesa Mount Bracket (Optional)
- Mini PC