The Intel NUC Mini PC re-imagines the desktop PC, a small computer with the power of a desktop, packing features for home entertainment, light gaming or office functionality.
Due to this unit featuring an 8th Generation processor, it provides a 58% increase over the i5 7200U NUC.
- A powerful Intel® Core™ 10th Gen machine inside a tiny NUC chassis
- i5 1021u Quad Core 8th Gen CPU – Max 4.2GHz
- Up to 32GB DDR4 RAM
- Flexible dual-storage design using M.2 SSD and a 2.5 inch HDD or SSD in combination
- Rear Panel: 1x HDMI Out – 1x Display Port Out – 2x USB 3.0 – 1x USB C – 1x Ethernet Port 1x DC in
- Front Panel: 2x USB 3.0 – 2x USB 2.0 – 1x Headphone and Microphone Jack
- 12V – Low Power Consumption
- TPM Installed
The Intel NUC Mini PC re-imagines the desktop PC into a pint sized package, letting you work, study or play in any room
A small computer with the power of a desktop, packing features for home entertainment, light gaming or office functionality.
Due to this unit featuring an 8th Generation Quad Core processor, it provides a 58% increase in power over the i5 7200U NUC.
CLICK HERE for CPU comparison
Return On Investment
Buying new PCs for your employees is a significant capital outlay. However, thanks to the their low power consumption and productivity-boosting performance upgrading to a Inside Tech Mini PC can help save money in the long term.
- Triple monitor display supported (Adapter can be selected in the drop down menu)
- Built in Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 4x 3.0 – 2x USB 2.0 – 1x USB Type C
- Gigabit LAN port for Ethernet connection
- 4GB DDR4 RAM (can be increased to 32gb)
- Built in support for M.2 SSD gives you the speed and performance you crave in a Mini PC. M.2 SSDs deliver data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps, making them the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive – so you spend less time waiting and more time getting work done.
- Any SSD, if selected will be an M.2 and will also be allocated as the primary drive so we will install your operating system onto the SSD, greatly improving response time, even in general use.
- TPM can be enabled in BIOS
- Quiet and efficient operation.
- 64Bit Operating System, Preinstalled and activated – Lifetime licence.
- Power: 12v – Under 40W
- Dimensions: 12cm x 12cm x 3.5cm
- Power Cable
- Vesa Mount Bracket (Optional)
- Mini PC