Core X-Series, Intel’s most powerful desktop processors
Featuring up to 18-cores, Core X processors provide the ultimate performance for PC enthusiasts and creative professionals.
Key features of Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family
INTEL CORE X PROCESSOR BENEFITS:
- Massively parallel processors aimed at digital creatives such as artists, engineers, video markers and musicians.
- Lots of cores means you can multitask between lots of applications, such as playing games, streaming and encoding videos.
- Supports more memory than standard desktop CPUs which is key for working with large datasets and high resolution graphics and video.
INTEL CORE X KEY FEATURES:
- Up to 18-cores and 36-threads with HyperThreading technology
- Quad-channel DDR4 memory
- Up to 44 PCI-E 3.0 lanes for easy connectivity with graphics cards, RAID controllers and SSDs
- New and improved smart cache architecture
- New mesh architecture for faster and more efficient communication between cores
- Unlocked multiplier for huge overclocks
- Supports AVX-512 instructions for faster SIMD processing
- DMI 3.0 link in Intel X299 chipset provides faster communication with other components
Display Set Up (necessary adaptors available upon request – i.e VGA to HDMI)
- Nvidia GT 710: 3 Displays– 1x HDMI – 1x DVI-D – 1x VGA
- PNY Quadro P400: 3 Displays – 3x Mini Display Port
- Nvidia Quadro P620: 4 Displays – 4x Mini Display Port
- 2x GT 710: 6 Displays – 2x HDMI – 2x DVI-D – 2x VGA
- 2x Quadro P620: 8 Displays – – 8x Mini Display Port
- 3x GT 710: 9 Displays – 3x HDMI – 3x DVI-D – 3x VGA
- 3x Quadro P620: 12 Displays – 12x Mini Display Port
- Xeon W 2102 – 4 Cores – 2.9GHz
- Xeon w-2133 – 6 Cores – 3.9 GHz
- I7 7800x – 6 Cores – 4Ghz
- i7 9800x – 8 Cores – 4.4GHz
- i9 9820X – 10 Cores – 4.1GHz
- i9 9900X – 10 Cores – 4.4GHz
- i9 9920X – 12 Cores – 4.4GHz
- i9 9940X – 14 Cores – 4.4GHz
- i9 9960X – 16 Cores – 4.4GHz
- i9 9980XW – 18 Cores – 4.4GHz
- Up to 128GB DDR4 RAM 3,000MHz
- Premium Noctua CPU cooler – providing better temperatures than Intel’s own stock cooler and in turn improving the longevity of your computer.
- Option for a Water Cooling CPU solution in the drop down menu, offering slightly better thermals than that of the Noctua Cooler.
- Flexible dual-storage design using M.2 SSD and a 2.5 inch HDD or SSD in combination.
- Built in support for M.2 SSD gives you the speed and performance you crave in a Mini PC. M.2 SSDs deliver data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps, making them the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive – so you spend less time waiting and more time getting work done.
- Any SSD, if selected will be an NVME M.2 and will also be allocated as the primary drive so we will install your operating system onto the SSD, greatly improving response time, even in general use.
- Rear Panel: Refer to Product Images
- Operating System, Preinstalled and activated – Lifetime licence.
- Measurements 46cm x 19cm x 43cm (H x W x D)
- Power Cable
- Mini PC