- GIGABYTE B660 GAMING X DDR4 Wifi/Bluetooth CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- GIGABYTE Z690 UD AX DDR4 Wifi/Bluetooth CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Gigabyte Z790 Gaming X AX DDR5 Wifi/Bluetooth CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F GAMING DDR5 Wifi/Bluetooth CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO Wifi/Bluetooth DDR5 ThunderBolt4 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
What can I expect from my new PC?
Performance guaranteed, each of our systems are tested with our “recommended specifications” across a range of performance metrics.
Our testing below has been conducted on a system configured with an i7 13700KF – Z790 Motherboard – 240mm AIO Cooler – 2TB S70 Blade SSD – 16GB 6000MHz RAM and the RTX 4080
Actual performance is indicative of the configuration chosen above and may vary depending on your final choices in the unit.
In our standardised testing – each game will be run at the maximum possible settings (unless noted otherwise) with DLSS set to Quality in each game that will allow for it, with the latest generation of Nvidia graphics cards, DLSS allows you to boost frame rates using NVIDIA RTX Tensor Cores – Make the most of your new gaming PC!
*GTA5 has a cap at 187fps
4K Medium Settings: 76fps
1440p Medium Settings: 146fps
1080p Medium Settings: 210fps
Temperatures (240mm Water Cooler)
Idle - CPU: 26 GPU: 32
Gaming Load - CPU: 71 GPU: 65
Gaming Load: 460W
Port Royal: 17,980
CPU Mark: 49,674
Memory Mark: 3,616
2d Mark: 1,357
Disk Mark: 56,210
3D Mark: 41,639
Read: 7139 / Write: 6782
Orange Room: 17,895
Blue Room: 8,738