The Spire Work Micro ATX chassis is the perfect case for PC builders of any level looking for a competitively priced case. It not only brings performance, reliability and functional style, but looks great in a home and office environment.
- Design – The Spire Work is a Micro-ATX chassis with an elegant front bezel design, this compact and spacious internal makes it suited for almost any environment.
- Fan Configuration – Comfortable and effective cooling is on offer with room to mount three fans. The Work has the capability to fit 1 x 120mm fans at the front, rear and left side.water cooling is available at the front and top with room to fit a 120mm radiator. The Work has plenty of cooling options to keep your chassis cool.
- Air Cooling – A unique U-shaped air hole hidden at the front provides cool external air flow. The side of the Work can be fitted with a 120mm fan or with the air hole structure, it ensures a smoother air circulation maintaining optimum internal temperature.
- Interior – Black is the colour of the Work with an all – black interior allows you to build a PC that looks clean and professional. With an abundant of installation options including five hard drive bay options, with room to fit a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 150mm. Sufficient compatibility is on offer with four cut out holes for enhanced cable management and with room to fit a graphics card with a maximum length of 315mm, your possibilities are endless.
- I/O Interface – One high speed USB3.0 ports situated on the front panel increase accessibility.