Introducing a compact and versatile low profile PC with 8 internal, 2.5-3.5″ drive bays. The perfect configuration for both Home users and Professionals alike for a multitude of applications from a Home Theatre PC to File Server.
This Mini-ITX NAS PC comes in a 8 Bay Chassis with a solidly constructed steel chassis and 8 Internal drive bays suitable for either 2.5in or 3.5in hard drives. Full height, double width PCI/PCI-Express cards are supported.
You can also setup your NAS to make your files available from outside your home, so you’ll always have access to your media collections and files whenever and wherever you need them.
It’s easier thank you think too!
With this PC it’s as straight forward as adding it to your home network. Use your HDD or SSD to fill it to a capacity that suits your needs, and plug it into your home router. That’s it. No tools are required either to get the hard drives fitted, so it’s a very simple process.
The application options keep growing too. There are a lot of business-style features among them — email servers, web servers, databases and the like.
This affordable NAS Computer comes with Intel’s latest 10th Gen processors and integrated Intel Full HD Graphics. Dedicated Nvidia Graphics also available in the configuration options.
Uncompromised performance whilst you stream, chat and share with your community in stunning Ultra HD 4K HDR Premium Content.
With premium performance and new and enhanced features, this Mini PC is always ready for real-life productivity, creativity and entertainment, all in a beautiful small case that enables you to save valuable desk space.
- Bays: 8x 2.5/3.5in SATA HDD/SDD internal drive bays.
- Up to 32GB DDR4 RAM
- Premium Noctua CPU cooler – providing better temperatures than Intel’s own stock cooler and in turn improving the longevity of your computer.
- Flexible dual-storage design using M.2 SSD and a 2.5 inch HDD or SSD in combination.
- Built in support for M.2 SSD gives you the speed and performance you crave in a Mini PC. M.2 SSDs deliver data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps, making them the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive – so you spend less time waiting and more time getting work done.
- Any SSD, if selected will be an NVME M.2 and will also be allocated as the primary drive so we will install your operating system onto the SSD, greatly improving response time, even in general use.
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2304) @ 60Hz
- Supports DVI-I with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
- Built in WiFi 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating System, Preinstalled and activated – Lifetime licence.
- Measurements: 21cm x 21cm x 29cm (H x W x D)
- Power Cable
- 2x Wi-Fi Antenna
- Mini PC