We can create a solution to meet your specific requirements if adjustments are needed from what you see on this page – just get in touch with us using this contact form, online chat, or give us a call
– Supports 10th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1200)
– Digi Power design
– 5 Power Phase design
– Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
– Can be outfitted with a full-sized 10/20 or 30 series Nvidia graphics card, allowing unheard of performance in an AIO.
– 34 inches of Ultra WQHD viewing space
– Supports high resolutions like 3440×1440
– 21:9 Ultra-Wide aspect ratio – Perfect for multi tasking and removing the need for two monitors with this ultra wide aspect ratio
– Gaming-ready 60Hz refresh rate
READY FOR ANYTHING
– Whether as a space-saving gaming rig or an ultra-efficient workstation, this beast can handle it in stride.
– Multiple possible configurations
– Intel® 802.11ac WiFi Module
– Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
– Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
– Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps
– Bluetooth 4.2 / 3.0 + High speed class II- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– Giga PHY Intel® I219V
As mentioned, this PC takes advantage of Intel’s latest 10th Gen CPUs. These processors have broken the mold as they now feature more cores and threads compared to previous generations. The Core i3 now features four cores and the i5 and i7 versions are now 6 core CPUs, which is an increase of two cores for each processor. As well as an increase in core count, the amount of threads for each CPU has also gone up, meaning more multi-tasking can be achieved. These additional cores and threads really make the 8th Generation a great performer. For example, the Core i3 CPU is now equivalent in terms of performance to the 8th Gen Core i7 – giving you more performance for less money.
Paired with a full-sized desktop graphics card, this combination can handle even the most taxing of games and applications.
Three motherboard options (see product images for reference): Due to the fact our customers have differing needs for their units, we have provided a choice of the below three motherboards, all of which feature WiFi and Bluetooth as standard but each with a unique feature as detailed below.
1)AsRock H410 ITX
2) AsRock Z490m ITX AC
–Solid all around board with ample ports and networking capabilities including a 2.5GB LAN port alongside a second 1GB LAN.
3) AsRock Z490 Phantom Gaming ITX
–Single LAN only however the benifit of a Thunderbolt port ideal for high speed data transfers of up to 40GBPS or for daisy-chaining setups of the highest demand
34″ Curved Ultra wide 21:9 Screen
Ultra Wide QHD Display (3440 x 1440)
Samsung PVA Screen
1 – 4ms response time
60Hz response time
Supports your choice of a range of 10th Gen Intel Core CPUs, GeForce RTX 20 or 30 Series Graphics Cards and up to 32GB DDR4 Memory
2x 3W stereo speakers
Built in Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.0
Gigabit LAN port for Ethernet connection
Built in support for M.2 SSD gives you the speed and performance you crave in a Mini PC. M.2 SSDs deliver data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps, making them the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive – so you spend less time waiting and more time getting work done.
Any SSD, if selected will be an NVME M.2 and will also be allocated as the primary drive so we will install your operating system onto the SSD, greatly improving response time, even in general use.
Quiet and efficient operation.
64Bit Operating System, Preinstalled and activated – Lifetime licence.
Dimensions: 99.5cm x 35.8cm x 5.5cm (Without stand)
Vesa Mount Bracket
All In One PC
Stand (Requires assembly)